You’ll save an initial 5% when you sign up for Drive Safe & Save™ from State Farm. And the safer you drive, combined with the fewer miles you drive, the more you could save on auto insurance.
Your smartphone, along with a Bluetooth beacon you’ll receive in the mail, will collect basic information about your driving characteristics. Next, the app will use this information to calculate your potential discount on auto insurance.
• View your current and trending discounts based on specific driving characteristics
• Calculate your potential discount by adjusting a variety of driving characteristics
• See how your driving stacks up against others
• Learn how your driving habits, such as braking, mileage, speed and acceleration, affect your discount
• Read tips to improve your grades on key driving characteristics
Not available in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Please contact your State Farm agent for availability.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.